First Day Questions: Jason Verrechio

What is your previous computer experience?
   My previous computer experience is my Graphic Design class from Senior year but I'm super rusty on it all since its been a while!!

What do you hope to get out of this class?

to enhance my skills in Graphic Design and to get one step closer to mastering my Major!!

What is the relationship between computers and visual studies?
Most software nowadays is always on the computers so visual studies usually is always being studied of computers.

What is your experience with Photoshop and Illustrator?
my senior year of high school which was mostly a starter course 


Do you have a computer at home? If so dose it have Photoshop and Illustrator?
yes, and no it doesn't 

Do you use a Mac or PC?
pretty sure its a dell laptop 

Are you a Visual Studies Major? If not, what is your major?
graphic design/game design major

What do you hope to do with your major?
To be able to know how to create video games and to hopefully be able to get my dream job at a gaming company! I think it'll be very cool be able to help create video games for a company and bring characters you created to life!!

Who is your favorite artist?
Van Gogh

Who is your favorite musician? 
I have way too many favorite musicians/music artists 

Tell me something interesting about yourself?
Ive been drawing since I was 6 year old
I surf and long board (skateboard) during my free time when summer comes around
I'm double jointed throughout my whole body so my joints bend abnormally compared to everyone else
I fought in MMA for 5 years


Write a five line story?
One day a dude woke up and went to go eat breakfast.
Once he was finished eating his breakfast he went to go take a shower and brush his teeth.
After the shower and caring for his hygiene he proceeded to go to work at GameStop.
The dude really enjoy his job, and would usually fade away into a heroic day dream when work was slow.

Post an image on the blog.

Comments

Popular Posts